Your ego is not your amigo" frogs in the house.Dances with tigers, dances with lions, chicks and babes, dream life for more. . People under the surface, mirrors on the wall, charms and wits, hard to beat, songs to sing.
Congrats. You? Me? Us? Fuck Em, American Birds. ..Paths Taken, Pictures flashing in dreams, free as a bird, mountains tops sights to see. Flying far away from shadows in the dark.[Solar Objections:Spruce Powers, Sunrun, Name Changes, Cons To Costco. Yes I did it, no, I'm not sorry, and yes I will do it again.People under the surface, mirrors on the wall, charms and wits, hard to beat, songs to sing.
Into The Woods, Into The Water, Into The Dark: Veterans Homeless Blues.If you woke up today, that’s reason enough to be grateful. If you have food to eat, that’s a reason to be grateful.The possibilities are endless for the things that I want. I just want a piece of the sky every day. Forever and a day, in the moment, with time...
People under the surface, mirrors on the wall, charms and wits, hard to beat, songs to sing.

No comments:
Post a Comment