Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Congrats. You? Me? Us? Fuck Em, American Birds. ..Paths Taken, Pictures flashing in dreams, free as a bird, mountains tops sights to see.

 Flying far away from shadows in the dark.[Solar Objections:Spruce Powers, Sunrun, Name Changes, Cons To Costco. Yes I did it, no, I'm not sorry, and yes I will do it again.Congrats. You? Me? Us? Fuck Em, American Birds. ..Paths Taken, Pictures flashing in dreams, free as a bird, mountains tops sights to see.


Thank you so much.Vivian Flores Escrow Operations/Escrow Officer Ph. 951.783.3210 | Fx. 951.783.3215 | vflores@escrow321.com .Congrats. You? Me? Us? Fuck Em, American Birds. ..Paths Taken, Pictures flashing in dreams, free as a bird, mountains tops sights to see. Flying far away from shadows in the dark.[Solar Objections:Spruce Powers, Sunrun, Name Changes, Cons To Costco. Yes I did it, no, I'm not sorry, and yes I will do it again.



Sellers, paid $17,000, for the lease on the solar panels, they bought. Cousin paid for a solar and a lease termination, you know, a UCC 3. Honor that, my girl said. No one listened.Congrats. You? Me? Us? Fuck Em, American Birds. ..Paths Taken, Pictures flashing in dreams, free as a bird, mountains tops sights to see.

VETERANS. 'WE'RE STILL DEBATING IF IT'S OKAY TO GIVE VETERANS MEDICAL MARIJUANA FOR PTSD. Gifts of stories, gifts of hidden messengers, faces to chances, faces to change. Apples for snakes, an apple for teaches, stories told. "


Your ego is not your amigo" frogs in the house.Dances with tigers, dances with lions, chicks and babes, dream life for more. . People under the surface, mirrors on the wall, charms and wits, hard to beat, songs to sing.


Congrats. You? Me? Us? Fuck Em, American Birds. ..Paths Taken, Pictures flashing in dreams, free as a bird, mountains tops sights to see. Flying far away from shadows in the dark.[Solar Objections:Spruce Powers, Sunrun, Name Changes, Cons To Costco. Yes I did it, no, I'm not sorry, and yes I will do it again.
Congrats. You? Me? Us? Fuck Em, American Birds. ..Paths Taken, Pictures flashing in dreams, free as a bird, mountains tops sights to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment