Thursday, September 17, 2026

Color of dreams, color of new worlds, blue oceans to create, life in the pots of goals.Hope for the best, and get ready for the pits in the bowls of cherries. Fish Out Of Water: Wishes On Stars, Waves Of Words: Sunny And Bright.ATG Radio Network

 True elegance is more than beautiful clothing. It is the harmony between character, purpose and affection.

PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING. I’ve learned over time that facts don’t cease to exist just because they are ignored and denied by many.

 History left to create, waves to make, giant on land, wits, charms, graces, rocks to roll, gems to find.Literally. No one owes you a damn thing. Not even an explanation.' True elegance is more than beautiful clothing. It is the harmony between character, purpose and affection.


Color of dreams, color of new worlds, blue oceans to create, life in the pots of goals.Hope for the best, and get ready for the pits in the bowls of cherries. Fish Out Of Water: Wishes On Stars, Waves Of Words: Sunny And Bright.ATG Radio Network 


True elegance is more than beautiful clothing. It is the harmony between character, purpose and affection.PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING. I’ve learned over time that facts don’t cease to exist just because they are ignored and denied by many.


Color of dreams, color of new worlds, blue oceans to create, life in the pots of goals.Hope for the best, and get ready for the pits in the bowls of cherries. Fish Out Of Water: Wishes On Stars, Waves Of Words: Sunny And Bright.ATG Radio Network 

Spruce power is a SCAM

I’m a former employee at spruce for almost 5 years.
I worked there for 5 loooong years at spruce and let me tell you, it’s just as shady as it seems from the outside AND INSIDE.
If anyone needs direct contacts, I can help post them here. Contacts that will get things moving.
I pray for Spruce downfall.

Try:
support@sprucepower.com
Or
spruceprod@service-now.com
Be direct in your request. I’m not sure what you’re needing in the letter, but the department matters to them. It may be a life events department ask or other. Check the website for the departments.
Don’t expect a quick response but email and then call the later that day or next day.
I have several documents from this past fall with their company logo, etc on the letterhead area, so it should be possible.


I’m a real estate agent and I have a house listed for sale (short sale).  I need something in writing from SPRUCE POWER on their letterhead (only) in order to proceed with the short sale.  I’ve called and emailed MANY times and everyone there I’ve spoken with says they won’t give a letter on letterhead.  Does anyone have a specific, direct contact with SPRUCE POWER that might help?

No comments:

Post a Comment