Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Dear John, daily I write, have lots on my mind, March 4th, all I can think about.Our Homeowner Support Team.SHADES WORN IN BLACK, READ AND WHITE, SINNERS, SAINTS, SNAKES.

 


History left to create, waves to make, giant on land, wits, charms, graces, rocks to roll, gems to find.Literally. No one owes you a damn thing. Not even an explanation.' 

Dear John, daily I write, have lots on my mind, March 4th, all I can think about.Our Homeowner Support Team.SHADES WORN IN BLACK, READ AND WHITE, SINNERS, SAINTS, SNAKES.
GO GO GO!.THE Real U. Breaking the Silence. Sent on a course, a course to the neverlands.To end: effects never dies on one hand and no on the other hand: define as next opportunity, turning the page and moving forward.Anyone else reached that age where you gain weight if you breathe?''The biggest step in any relationship isn't the first kiss... It's the first fart.'No Regrets,No Excuses:People I Used To Know:Once.


 History left to create, waves to make, giant on land, wits, charms, graces, rocks to roll, gems to find.Literally. No one owes you a damn thing. Not even an explanation.' 


Dear John, daily I write, have lots on my mind, March 4th, all I can think about.Our Homeowner Support Team.SHADES WORN IN BLACK, READ AND WHITE, SINNERS, SAINTS, SNAKES.


Thank you so much.Vivian Flores Escrow Operations/Escrow Officer Ph. 951.783.3210 | Fx. 951.783.3215 | vflores@escrow321.com .

Sellers, paid $17,000, for the lease on the solar panels, they bought. Cousin paid for a solar and a lease termination, you know, a UCC 3. Honor that, my girl said. No one listened.

No comments:

Post a Comment