Thursday, September 17, 2026

Counting Heads.Voices, Views, Values, Rites To Stand.Hope Daily. How many fucking times do we need to explain this?

 We... right?ON THE RUN, WHAT?! WeThe People, American Birds, Fingers 2 Hands: Go RitesNY Retards, Rejects, Escapees, BeansAnd Franks, Fat Cows, Hogs:Pigs 2.New friends that will be true to the end are here now.Made in America .HEAVEN.



You crazy!TAKE ME TO THE OCEAN!It's all about perception. You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance.'TRUST ME, YOU KNOW HOW το DANCE! TEQUILA”I’M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here’s To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Voices, Views, Values, Rites To Stand.Hope Daily. How many fucking times do we need to explain this?

Ozzie and Harriet,' 'Mayberry' America of old was vastly superior to what we are experiencing today."Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.

Counting Heads.Voices, Views, Values, Rites To Stand.Hope Daily. How many fucking times do we need to explain this?

Gems to find, men and mice, games to play, faces under the surface, winners, losers, learners, hard to say, penny battles to save the day. Joy in the mornings, peace, love, joy, and happiness, let the music play....most of the time, dimes to drop, would be nice to find a new friend. Limited Edition Civil Rights.Summary:

Blue Especially for You. "Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies .Michelle Rainbow Soul - There are no coincidences, fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give.. Food for Fools: Daily Bread?Thankful for a new life, without Steven Jarrot: Party Views.

Cattle Callers, Whales On Land, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas,Lots Of Frogs 2.I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Hares Lost, Girls In Red Hoods. New friends that will be true to the end are here now.Made in America .






No comments:

Post a Comment