Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Cattle Callers, Whales On Land, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas,Lots Of Frogs 2.

 I’M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Cattle Callers, Whales On Land, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas,Lots Of Frogs 2.Words in waves, family members, had to say, about the assholes on the roof. 2018 bought a house, in the land of American dreams, had solar panels, vinal fencing, RV parking, and rocks in the yard, no grass. I’M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?

THE Real U : Blue Dreams In Motion: Fairy Tales: Waves Made

We ... right?ON THE RUN, WHAT?! We The People, American Birds, Fingers 2 Hands: Go RitesNY Retards, Rejects, Escapees, Beans And Franks, Fat Cows, Hogs:Pigs 2.

Cattle Callers, Whales On Land, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas,Lots Of Frogs 2.Words in waves, family members, had to say, about the assholes on the roof. 2018 bought a house, in the land of American dreams, had solar panels, vinal fencing, RV parking, and rocks in the yard, no grass. I’M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?


Birds and Bees, History left to create, waves to make, giant on land, wits, charms, graces, rocks to roll, gems to find.Literally. No one owes you a damn thing. Not even an explanation.' 

Cattle Callers, Whales On Land, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas,Lots Of Frogs 2.New friends that will be true to the end are here now.Made in America .HEAVEN.I’M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Ozzie and Harriet,' 'Mayberry' America of old was vastly superior to what we are experiencing today."Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.



 History left to create, waves to make, giant on land, wits, charms, graces, rocks to roll, gems to find.Literally. No one owes you a damn thing. Not even an explanation.' 

No comments:

Post a Comment