Friday, February 4, 2022

Star me and my sister to go by tomorrow put a lock box on it clean up get, ready and have an open Sunday , a day late, and dollar shot, the way of the frogs, marching to madness. '

Star give me your agents information because my contract I still get part of that commission so hope they understand that you were in contract With my Brokerage that's the law .What you want, want you know, and what you would like to share. What a joke, that was not funny, cost me a lot of money, cost me a lot of time. Lessons learned over time, distance, and space.

Wheels To Turn, Clocks To Run, Coins On Hands, American Veterans:More of this coming, unfortunately.FERRARI A.G.E &.LUX IT'S MY WORLD.I AM GOING TO CRY .CARIBBEAN QUEEN NO MORE LOVE ON THE RUN. We The People, American Birds, Fingers 2 Hands: Go Rites, Reasons, Seasons Of Joy, Peace, Happiness.
May be an image of nature and sky

Star me and my sister to go by tomorrow put a lock box on it clean up get, ready and have an open Sunday , a day late, and dollar shot, the way of the frogs, marching to madness. 'Think you can't do it? Try looking in a different way. Nightmares with the fake friends that leave you to swing the wind, happy to save their own skin.Did you know that TOO MUCH TOLERANCE KILLS LOVE?

Breaking the Silence: To Understand Normal Thinking!If you’re struggling tonight, please know you’re not alone. You matter very much. Please don’t ever give up. There’s a reason you were created. You are special and you are loved.
May be a black-and-white image of child

'Army of frogs, groups of frogs, another frog, tales to share, how to do the right thing. Picture went away, left to fill in the blanks. Robert Rodriguez +16198227066 Friday, August 27, 2021 Yo 3:10PM At least keep your word with agent in Texas 3:13 PM I'll tear up contract hope other agent deals with you !!! What the fuck, was that, I want to know, wits and charms, of a frog, rat, or snake, roles to play, over the decades.

Star me and my sister to go by tomorrow put a lock box on it clean up get, ready and have an open Sunday , a day late, and dollar shot, the way of the frogs, marching to madness. 'Think you can't do it? Try looking in a different way. Nightmares with the fake friends that leave you to swing the wind, happy to save their own skin.Did you know that TOO MUCH TOLERANCE KILLS LOVE?

May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'Went from "We're in this Together" To "Show me your Papers" pretty quick huh?'

No comments:

Post a Comment