Friday, February 4, 2022

Friends are like stars, you don't always see them but you always know where they are… The Hellish Reality Of Working At An Overseas 'Click Farm'. I Was Tortured By The Chicago PD:. Life Is A Beach. Black and white, hits and misses, glory.Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.

Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows. Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.Thank You For Another Wonderful Year!MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Now we have to fill it with Equipment, Surgeons, Medical Personal and create an endowment for the years to come. YouTube. Snakes Gone, OLD MEMORIES . Notes from a sinner The Twilight Zone! I'm out! LMFAO! Assholes, Cows, Pigs, Suckers For Free Shit, Dung.No Regrets, No Excuses: People I Used To Know: Once.

5150NOSESANDVIEWSVOICESINMYHEAD.BLOGSPOT.COMOoh La La.SEEKER OF TRUTH.Choices Made:DAUGHTERS. Zeros, Life Is A Fairy Tale, Knights,Rites For Causes, Seasons:Dung for sale, dung to float, freaks and frogs to date, dream lives on the beaches, lots of crooks and robber tales to share, hopes for more.
No photo description available.

Life on the stages, good times, horse and pony shows, green lights, luck of the Irish. 5151: Made in America .Do You Know, Jack. Or Was It John, Maybe Joe, hard to say, some guy, you know the one. With the bean, with the candle, who ran under the shade of the moon.

Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I wasMISTAKEN’.McDonald's Is Being Investigated For Their Always-Broken Ice Cream Machines.Walking On Sunshine, Daily Events. Pages To Go.Purple Rain, Songs Played, Here And Now, Regina A. Buitenkant shared. Assholes, Cows, Pigs, Suckers For Free Shit, Dung.No Regrets, No Excuses: People I Used To Know: Once.


RISE AND SHINE MY FRAGILE AMERICANS R”eTPT WHAT SILLY NONSENSE ARE WE OFFENDED BY TODAY?''I'M GOING TO TRY AND ACT LIKE A NORMAL, HAPPY, MENTALLY BALANCED PERSON TODAY. WISH ME LUCK!'

Happy Dazes, Ben Battles, Dallas Starr, Starr Bright, sisters of color, veterans on the streets, reviews, recaps, fairy tales, chicks, and babes, dames with red hoods, lost and found, crazy, insane, veteran with skills. Lots of written history to note, dances under the sands of time. For a fee, PTSD, nuts on the run. Bats and birds, singing songs on the mountain tops.

We have these standards to prevent things like false advertising, fraud and security breaches.Good And Sweet: Tips, Tales, Dimes To Drop. Waves In Words.#VetResources is a weekly newsletter for Veterans, their Families, Caregivers, and Survivors.THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰it Happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.

 Life on the stages, good times, horse and pony shows, green lights, luck of the Irish. 5151: Made in America .Do You Know, Jack. Or Was It John, Maybe Joe, hard to say, some guy, you know the one. With the bean, with the candle, who ran under the shade of the moon.

Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I wasMISTAKEN’.McDonald's Is Being Investigated For Their Always-Broken Ice Cream Machines.Walking On Sunshine, Daily Events. Pages To Go.Purple Rain, Songs Played, Here And Now, Regina A. Buitenkant shared.

The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.” — Elie Wiesel .A Walk to Caesarea. My God, my God, may it never end – the sand . Sheri Beth Jarrot, Sheri Fag hag 1 of Upland. Bitches, dykes, butches, fag hags, Sheri, Sima, Rachel Gay Jarrot, sluts, slugs, snakes in gardens of the dead heads.


RISE AND SHINE MY FRAGILE AMERICANS R”eTPT WHAT SILLY NONSENSE ARE WE OFFENDED BY TODAY?''I'M GOING TO TRY AND ACT LIKE A NORMAL, HAPPY, MENTALLY BALANCED PERSON TODAY. WISH ME LUCK!' Assholes, Cows, Pigs, Suckers For Free Shit, Dung.No Regrets, No Excuses: People I Used To Know: Once.


Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows.
ROCKSTOROLLGEMSTOFINDPEBBLESONSHORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows.
Urban Dictionaryhttps://www.urbandictionary.com › define › term=wired."Keep some room in your heart for the unimaginable.” ~ Mary Oliver .:...

Time is a wheel, and time does not stop for looks, charms, or grasses that are greener for the cattle Party and play, tricks and trades, junk...Ain't nobody's business if I do.Views, voices, values, dimes to drop, money to pay, dreams in works, written notices, last longer, than word of mouth. In the real world, have to get back up, after a fall, seven times, seven times.

You sound interesting..I Want to be happy and bring smiles to my friends.

Hi. I'm going to continue to read your post, rather you reply or not.I luv your writing.





Life on the stages, good times, horse and pony shows, green lights, luck of the Irish. 5151: Made in America .Do You Know, Jack. Coins to toads, roads to paths,ships of fools on the water. Good ties, good time frogs, god times, waves of words to share. Sons to shine, jacks and balls in a bag, marbles all gone, boys and the toys, over the years.Recently, I learned a fun fact. Did you know… Clowns get paid $70 an hour Sorry I’ve been mia, I’ll give you a life update soon.


COURSE NAME:bring out the madness.Back In Time, Lovers, Haters, Good Time Toads, Paths To Cross.Twists And Turns, Snakes,Spiders Worms.Ass...GOOD MORNING TO THOSE WORKING, TOWARDS BEING THE SHIT. Produce Life and Pleasure'.

 Inline image


A young writer creates a strong poem thanks to a teacher's triumph.Small children won't let you sleep, bigger children won't let you live." ~ Yiddish Proverb. Read “When We Were Young:Dances On The Sands Of Time”, by Bailey Battles online on Bookmate – LAST CHANCE.


Inline image




Retards, rednecks, snakes in the grass, faces of frogs, whales on land. Big and fat, layers of pigs, hogs to the market, worlds of hams to eat. Fun and games, lots of love, lots of lies, franks and beans, kids and goats, songs to sing. Veterans with skills, homeless blues. Cows to call, dinner time, pigs and hogs, dinners to fry, frogs legs to eat. Back in time, strangers to friends, or not, pages to books, tales to pens. 


 Friends are like stars, you don't always see them but you always know where they are… The Hellish Reality Of Working At An Overseas 'Click Farm'. I Was Tortured By The Chicago PD:. Life Is A Beach. Black and white, hits and misses, glory.Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.

CNN Breaking News,Life on the stages, good times, horse and pony shows, green lights, 
Coins to toads, roads to paths,ships of fools on the water. Good ties, good time frogs, god times, waves of words to share.
 Sons to shine, jacks and balls in a bag, marbles all gone, boys and the toys, over the years.I learned a fun fact. Did you know… Clowns get paid $70 an hour Sorry I’ve been mia, I’ll give you a life update soon.

Friends are like stars, you don't always see them but you always know where they are… The Hellish Reality Of Working At An Overseas 'Click Farm'. I Was Tortured By The Chicago PD:. Life Is A Beach. Black and white, hits and misses, glory.Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.


No comments:

Post a Comment