Friday, February 4, 2022

Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.McDonald's Is Being Investigated For Their Always-Broken Ice Cream Machines.

The Promise & Perils of Vitamin D, Bill Sardi,Whenever, Wherever .Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows.Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.McDonald's Is Being Investigated For Their Always-Broken Ice Cream Machines. 'Scottish bats. their struggle is real..'
May be an anime-style image of 3 people and text that says 'MALE BEES DIE AFTER MATING. THAT'S THEIR WHOLE LIFE. HONEY. NUT. CHEERIO.'


THE ONLY ONE WHO EVER B F COUNTY OFFICE FFaN Beaney SHERIFF 911 WANTED ME FOR WHO I WAS'.Horses done, the mighty and the great, to be the best to show over time. Horse and pony shows, after life, the best and the great, glory days done, back to the barn.Good And Sweet: Tips, Tales, Dimes To Drop. Waves In Words.




I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE WHEN JOURNEY COMES ON, YOU BECOME A SMALL TOWN GIRL LIVING IN A LONELY WORLD.Stop expecting everything to go smooth, cause it ain't.



COME ON INNER PEACE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY. I 'asked my Grandma "what's good for headaches"... She said "staying away from the mf who gave it to you"'.
On Friday, February 4, 2022, 06:39:32 PM PST, Llissa Desilva <maxmore11@yahoo.com> wrote:


 Scary news..Joe Biden: ‘My Mind’s Going Blank Here’,LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.PETER PAN, MICKY MOSES, MICKS AND DICKS.

 Illuminati Exposed (This is the resistance): History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds.Become a millionaire by dreaming big even in the worst of times. Be discipline, stay the course when things go south.'WHEN YOU HIT A NEW PERSONAL RECORD ACT COOL'Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.McDonald's Is Being Investigated For Their Always-Broken Ice Cream Machines.

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Me visiting family: hope they can't tell I brought weed with me: The weed I brought:'


 Scary news..Joe Biden: ‘My Mind’s Going Blank Here’,LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.PETER PAN, MICKY MOSES, MICKS AND DICKS, HEADS TO COUNT. HONEY MAKERS, BEES AND WASPS, DANCES IN THE DARKNESS, DANCES IN THE AIR. GOOD TIME FROGS, MEN AND MICE, CARTOONS ACROSS THE DECADES.Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.McDonald's Is Being Investigated For Their Always-Broken Ice Cream Machines.


No comments:

Post a Comment