Friday, February 4, 2022

I am made like this: I am of few words and above all, of few people....

I write daily, have docs to do for a nonprofit for transitional veterans, and their extended family, providing housing, so we need houses, have to find partners, to walk this path with me, filling in the blanks spaces and positions.I am made like this: I am of few words and above all, of few people....

All it takes for Evil and Failure to Prevail is for Good Man to do Nothing.Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a joint’ business,and business about to pick way the fuck up.Shimmer and Shine story. LOVE, LUCK, LESSONS, Rights, reasons, seasons of dances in the light of day, good times, faces in layers of colors, views to delight, another great day, in the land of the living, head counts. 
No photo description available.


Never run back to what broke you.Only you and your depth of character will make you successful. Last day online, bye.GO AWAY, FROM MY LIFE ,I HATE YOU.Let’s unite! Jump on this train, no ticket required Ticket. It’s easy!Dreams dancing on cloud nine, mercy and goodness, angels on hand, hand out to help the lost, warm arms at rest.I am made like this: I am of few words and above all, of few people....

  Lots Of Balls In Air: Nuts And Franks, Faces In The HerdsDicks, Dawgs 2. I am an old soul trapped in the 21 century.' Wolves , Snakes And Frogs Tales. ...Just to let you know ,I like to wear wings when I am sad.

TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. I was smiling… Mental illness is like fighting a war where the enemy's strategy is to convince you that the war isn't actually happening. Diamonds, Or Not."That's My Girl:Ways to grow, expand, and explore, words in waves, salads.The one that writes the stories rules. Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays.

One of the things that I live by are the reasons, the seasons, and the causes that connect me with other people, and the things that matter to me.Two Years on, the Soleimani Spirit Gathers Clout.Pepe Escobar,.'What horns do you want when you get to hell?

Who Is There, What Time Is It, Where Did It Happen, Wheels To Turn, Clocks To Tick, History Recorded Have To Take Time.You're-trapped in the black drama, you hear the laughter-Urban Dictionary: poetic YouTube.TIME Tweeted: Nearly half of Americans have some form of heart disease.One of the things that I live by are the reasons, the seasons, and the causes that connect me with other people, and the things that matter to me.Two Years on, the Soleimani Spirit Gathers Clout.Pepe Escobar,.'What horns do you want when you get to hell?
"People follow leaders by choice.Do not be fooled ...AND RIGHTLY SO. ARTICLE BY LLEWELLYN H. ROCKWELL, JR.FROGS IN MASKS, TREATS, TRADES, SILENT KNIGHTS..DINNER DATES, SNAKES TO EAT, MEAT ON .One of the things that I live by are the reasons, the seasons, and the causes that connect me with other people, and the things that matter to me.

 3 Hard Knocks: Schools, Classes, Lessons Learned: Dates: "People follow leaders by choice.Do not be fooled .Can You Hear Me Now, Love, Life, Lessons, Ways To Grow, To Go, Winds To Wings, Dances In The Clouds


Witches, bitches, babes, soul sisters, rings around the world, wishes on stars, races to the end of the rainbows.  🌞A GOOD MAN ❤TRADING KUSH FOR SEX WITH DICKS.. Attention Walmart Shoppers 🔊.toHopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Walks Of Life: Paths Taken, Hopes, Dreams, Fame 2. Battles And Wars Won: Life Is A Beach, A Mountain, A Song To Sing: Daily Treats. Songs to sing, better dazes to come.



  • Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.Day and nights on the sands of time, angels to hear, birds in the air, good times, lessons learned over time."I don't know what @realDonaldTrump said, but I'm sure he didn't call me a loser. I didn't hear him call me a loser, so this has got to stop. I am made like this: I am of few words and above all, of few people....



 Scary news..Joe Biden: ‘My Mind’s Going Blank Here’,LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.PETER PAN, MICKY MOSES, MICKS AND DICKS, HEADS TO COUNT. HONEY MAKERS, BEES AND WASPS, DANCES IN THE DARKNESS, DANCES IN THE AIR. GOOD TIME FROGS, MEN AND MICE, CARTOONS ACROSS THE DECADES.

May be an image of one or more people and people standing


Hong Kong is clinging to 'zero covid' and extreme quarantine. Talent is leaving in droves.
Hong Kong is clinging to 'zero covid' and extreme quarantine. Talent is leaving in droves.


Hong Kong is clinging to 'zero covid' and extreme quarantine. Talent is leaving in droves.I'm sorry for the pains, that family and life in the military have thrown at you! In The House Of Stone And Light.Cinderella - Nobody's Fool.Israel’s Last Prophet, Economy, Society, History, and Civilization, The Sorrows of Young. DAAAANG! Thanks For The Add.
May be a cartoon of text that says 'TAKEAWAYS FISH&CHIPS'



No comments:

Post a Comment