Friday, February 4, 2022

Love to write, love to change, love to flip the coins on hand, poker players.

 Good times, sad times, me and my dad, love him so much, at the end of life, eight decades, want two more, head, hearts, kids and goats, sheep and lambs, coins to flip. Joy in the morning, peace , love and happiness to follow. Dreams in works, works in actions, steps to takers, mountains left to climb.

May be an image of outdoors
Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.

McDonald's Is Being Investigated For Their Always-Broken Ice Cream Machines.Walking On Sunshine, Daily Events. Pages To Go.Purple Rain, Songs Played, Here And Now, Regina A. Buitenkant shared.
May be an image of ‎3 people and ‎text that says '‎A dispensary offered free weed in exchange for donating canned goods. Due to the turnout, the promotion ended within 13 minutes اردد‎'‎‎


Ready To Turn Around, Persistence Pays Daily:Eyes Open Wide, The Glory To Come, Baby Steps, To Explore.Don’t change yourself to win someone’s heart.Facebook, winners and losers, snakes and frogs, views to stop, good luck with that. Love to write, love to change, love to flip the coins on hand, poker players.

Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.


May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Everyone at Joel Osteen's church trying to hit a jackpot this Sunday'

No comments:

Post a Comment