Sunday, August 2, 2026

Questions up in the air, starting with the vash program, get the voucher for housing, then let me know, where you would like to live. My gift to you to give you hope, to show you the way, to get off the streets.

 ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed, dense and dumb for a season in the sun, as a frog or a fish plenty of them both in the sea.Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.

Questions up in the air, starting with the vash program, get the voucher for housing, then let me know, where you would like to live. My gift to you to give you hope, to show you the way, to get off the streets.



 Time to stop, time to stand tall, fish and frogs, plenty in the deep blue seas. Songs to singers, hopes to sunny dazes, glory dazes to come,lots of love,… - Voices, Views, Values, Visits To The Dead, Fallen Stars, Windy Knights, Frogs In The End.Fairies Woods: Wood Fairy: Snow White. 'Some Old Indian Wisdom... "Silence is always better than bullshit."'


Questions up in the air, starting with the vash program, get the voucher for housing, then let me know, where you would like to live. My gift to you to give you hope, to show you the way, to get off the streets.



Empire Of Liars, Spruce Power,Worst Company Ever, For Solar Panels. Will Change More Than Once.'I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Hares Lost, Girls In Red Hoods. New friends that will be true to the end are here now.Made in America .HEAVEN.


I’M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here’s To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always.Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Voices, Views, Values, Rites To Stand.Fa La La la la..la,la,la,la,The Struggle” – This is Where Bad Times Begin

Cattle Callers, Whales On Land, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas,Lots Of Frogs 2.New friends that will be true to the end are here now.Made in America .HEAVEN.I’M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Ozzie and Harriet,' 'Mayberry' America of old was vastly superior to what we are experiencing today."Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.


Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Voices, Views, Values, Rites To Stand.Hope Daily. How many fucking times do we need to explain this?

We... right?ON THE RUN, WHAT?! WeThe People, American Birds, Fingers 2 Hands: Go RitesNY Retards, Rejects, Escapees, BeansAnd Franks, Fat Cows, Hogs:Pigs 2.New friends that will be true to the end are here now.Made in America .HEAVEN.


You crazy!TAKE ME TO THE OCEAN!It's all about perception. You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance.'TRUST ME, YOU KNOW HOW το DANCE! TEQUILA”I’M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here’s To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Voices, Views, Values, Rites To Stand.Hope Daily. How many fucking times do we need to explain this?

Ozzie and Harriet,' 'Mayberry' America of old was vastly superior to what we are experiencing today."Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.

Cattle Callers, Whales On Land, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas,Lots Of Frogs 2.I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Hares Lost, Girls In Red Hoods. New friends that will be true to the end are here now.Made in America .



Empire Of Liars, Spruce Power,Worst Company Ever, For Solar Panels. Will Change More Than Once.'I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Voices, Views, Values, Rites To Stand.Hope Daily. How many fucking times do we need to explain this?

I’M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here’s To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always.Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Voices, Views, Values, Rites To Stand.Fa La La la la..la,la,la,la,The Struggle” – This is Where Bad Times Begin. WELCOME ALL WHO DARE TO OPEN YOUR IMAGINATION AND SENSES.My niece wants to say Shalom to you .



Hares Lost, Girls In Red Hoods. New friends that will be true to the end are here now.Made in America .HEAVEN., had to say, about the assholes on the roof. WELCOME ALL WHO DARE TO OPEN YOUR IMAGINATION AND SENSES.My niece wants to say Shalom to you .

No comments:

Post a Comment