Happy Holidays, everyday your birthday, every day Christmas, time to create, times for the good times.… Frontier Airpark is a neighborhood started in 2001 in Lake Stevens, WA.
Right. No way Jose, Joe, or Josher. When hell freeze, the next day, and the light, follows the darkness. THE EMPIRE OF LIES’ Sprusce Powers, Midterms, Transfers, And Terminations.
'The reality is... None of us are easy to be with.. we all suffer from something.. So when you meet someone who's willing to stay.. committed to understanding you & actually wants to grow w/you.. Don't let lame shit like ego & pride ruin it.. Real is rare. remember that'.
Never apologize for having a heart as big as the ocean to the people who would rather stay puddles.Don't ever allow anyone to take you for granted, you are too valuable not to be appreciated. It's so dope to watch ppl succeed and do cool s...Shared in Daily Events: Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times:
Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit. Jot that down.Happy birthday!I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. - Nietzsche..love ya all and all my friends and family .
Winners,Losers,Learners, Family Matters: Roles To Play, Hats To Wear, In And Out Of Time, Lost In Space, Castles In The Sky.'STOP TRYING TO MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY YOU'RE NOT TEQUILA'.Remember that .
No comments:
Post a Comment