Literally. No one owes you a damn thing. Not even an explanation.'Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves.
Dear John, daily I write, have lots on my mind, March 4th, all I can think about.Our Homeowner Support Team.SHADES WORN IN BLACK, READ AND WHITE, SINNERS, SAINTS, SNAKES
GO GO GO!.THE Real U. Breaking the Silence. Sent on a course, a course to the neverlands.To end: effects never dies on one hand and no on the other hand: define as next opportunity, turning the page and moving forward.Anyone else reached that age where you gain weight if you breathe?''The biggest step in any relationship isn't the first kiss... It's the first fart.'No Regrets,No Excuses:People I Used To Know:Once.
Dear John, daily I write, have lots on my mind, March 4th, all I can think about.Our Homeowner Support Team.SHADES WORN IN BLACK, READ AND WHITE, SINNERS, SAINTS, SNAKES
At the bottom was one toy I never owned.It was a small figurine, burned on one side, with a cracked smile. When I asked my dad about it, he went quiet and said, *“I thought you’d recognize it.”* He wouldn’t explain further.That night, I had a dream about our old house fire. In the dream, I wasn’t running out — I was standing in my room, holding that toy, watching the smoke roll in. Dreams of a lifetime bigger than the mistakes of love and devotion, of a man and a woman, and the bumps in the road.That night, I had a dream about our old house fire. In the dream, I wasn’t running out — I was standing in my room, holding that toy, watching the smoke roll in.
Coins To Pay, Sisters Within, Mothers To Moms: Kids, Nuts To Grow, Faces In The Lights Of Day.Dreams of a lifetime bigger than the mistakes of love and devotion, of a man and a woman, and the bumps in the road.That night, I had a dream about our old house fire.

Gifts to share, with the time and attention to the needs of the displace veterans.Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays.Oceans:That night, I had a dream about our old house fire. In the dream, I wasn’t running out — I was standing in my room, holding that toy, watching the smoke roll in.
Your ego is not your amigo" frogs in the house.Dances with tigers, dances with lions, chicks and babes, dream life for more. . People under the surface, mirrors on the wall, charms and wits, hard to beat, songs to sing.
Dreams: Out Of Free Fucks. Blue Oceans, Blue Dreams, Waves On The Water, Coins To Pay, Sisters Within, Mothers To Moms: Kids, Nuts To Grow, Faces In The Lights Of Day.Dreams of a lifetime bigger than the mistakes of love and devotion, of a man and a woman, and the bumps in the road.That night, I had a dream about our old house fire.
My baby boys: Donkey Dates, Frogs And Toads.Sorry for your loss, sorry you family member is not here any longer, sorry for the short life put out by a dick that forgot about his mother.
History left to create, waves to make, giant on land, wits, charms, graces, rocks to roll, gems to find.Literally. No one owes you a damn thing. Not even an explanation.'
GO GO GO!.THE Real U. Breaking the Silence. Sent on a course, a course to the neverlands.To end: effects never dies on one hand and no on the other hand: define as next opportunity, turning the page and moving forward.Anyone else reached that age where you gain weight if you breathe?''The biggest step in any relationship isn't the first kiss... It's the first fart.'No Regrets,No Excuses:People I Used To Know:Once.
Dear John, daily I write, have lots on my mind, March 4th, all I can think about.Our Homeowner Support Team.SHADES WORN IN BLACK, READ AND WHITE, SINNERS, SAINTS, SNAKES
No comments:
Post a Comment