Lovers and haters, family affairs, lights to shine, good times in the land of nines. Peas in a pod,twins and a a spare, lots of love, lot of the womb, three parts, views of the love, still in tack. Nice...July 7 - World Forgiveness Day. - Global Forgiveness Day…
Empire Of Liars, Spruce Power,Worst Company Ever, For Solar Panels. Will Change More Than Once.'I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Hares Lost, Girls In Red Hoods. New friends that will be true to the end are here now.Made in America .HEAVEN.
I’M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here’s To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always.Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Voices, Views, Values, Rites To Stand.Fa La La la la..la,la,la,la,The Struggle” – This is Where Bad Times Begin
Cattle Callers, Whales On Land, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas,Lots Of Frogs 2.New friends that will be true to the end are here now.Made in America .HEAVEN.I’M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Ozzie and Harriet,' 'Mayberry' America of old was vastly superior to what we are experiencing today."Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.
Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Voices, Views, Values, Rites To Stand.Hope Daily. How many fucking times do we need to explain this? We... right?ON THE RUN, WHAT?! WeThe People, American Birds, Fingers 2 Hands: Go RitesNY Retards, Rejects, Escapees, BeansAnd Franks, Fat Cows, Hogs:Pigs 2.New friends that will be true to the end are here now.Made in America .HEAVEN.
You crazy!TAKE ME TO THE OCEAN!It's all about perception. You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance.'TRUST ME, YOU KNOW HOW το DANCE! TEQUILA”I’M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here’s To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Voices, Views, Values, Rites To Stand.Hope Daily. How many fucking times do we need to explain this?
Ozzie and Harriet,' 'Mayberry' America of old was vastly superior to what we are experiencing today."Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.
Empire Of Liars, Spruce Power,Worst Company Ever, For Solar Panels. Will Change More Than Once.'I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Voices, Views, Values, Rites To Stand.Hope Daily. How many fucking times do we need to explain this?
I’M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here’s To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always.Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Voices, Views, Values, Rites To Stand.Fa La La la la..la,la,la,la,The Struggle” – This is Where Bad Times Begin. WELCOME ALL WHO DARE TO OPEN YOUR IMAGINATION AND SENSES.My niece wants to say Shalom to you .
Hares Lost, Girls In Red Hoods. New friends that will be true to the end are here now.Made in America .HEAVEN., had to say, about the assholes on the roof. WELCOME ALL WHO DARE TO OPEN YOUR IMAGINATION AND SENSES.My niece wants to say Shalom to you . Goodness and mercy, angels to protect, wishes of man in sky.'PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING.'
Another brick in the world, history, not news today. Pages To Turn, ghosts and spooks, candles in the winds. Lights, luck, lessons, tests over time, eyes open wide, kids are gods eyes on you, for the moments lost in time. Tips and tales, chicks and babes, veterans to take on a run, nuts to dodge, trees to roots, family affairs, cows, hippos, and wales on land.July 7 - World Forgiveness Day. - Global Forgiveness Day…Fucking crazy, approach with vodka .Termination stands.NUTS TO STAND."BE FREE, LITTLE ONE" I SAY AS I LIFT UP MY HANDS, FLEW THE LAST FUCK. OUT OF FUCKS TO GIVE.Into The Woods, Into The Water, Into The Dark: Veterans Homeless Blues.If you woke up today, that’s reason enough to be grateful. If you have food to eat, that’s a reason to be grateful.
Angels, Fairies, Bibical Tales, Views To Watch, Over Time, Over Space. Ain't nobody's business if I do:Escape The Ordinary.Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes.Jordan Starr: Blue Ocean, Lakes, Oceans Dreams: Real Estate Dances: Treats.

It’s a WIN-WIN-WIN for all 3 parties involved.Stop wasting your time trying to maintain relationships God never wanted you in. They can’t .
Cali Chick, Cali Babes, beaches, trips on the water. Notes taken, back in time.Blue and Red, Peace and Love, Candy Hearts. Holiday Lights."Gotta Know You-
Angels, Fairies, Bibical Tales, Views To Watch, Over Time, Over Space. Ain't nobody's business if I do:Escape The Ordinary.Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes.Jordan Starr: Blue Ocean, Lakes, Oceans Dreams: Real Estate Dances: Treats.
It’s a WIN-WIN-WIN for all 3 parties involved.Stop wasting your time trying to maintain relationships God never wanted you in. They can’t .
Cali Chick, Cali Babes, beaches, trips on the water. Notes taken, back in time.Blue and Red, Peace and Love, Candy Hearts. Holiday Lights."Gotta Know You.
Literally. No one owes you a damn thing. Not even an explanation.' All Roads (and Railways) Leading to China… And the West Ain’t Happy. Time to stop, time to stand tall, fish and frogs, plenty in the deep blue seas. Songs to singers, hopes to sunny dazes, glory dazes to come,lots of love,…
First of all STOP using the word “friend” so loosely & learn the difference between REAL friends, STREET friends, WORK friends, NEIGHBORS & ENTERTAINMENT friends. On this International Women's Day, I hope you've received all the: love healing blessings light inspiration abundance respect generosity appreciation happiness peace laughter kindness ...and more, that you deserve.
Hello Friend,
Your rental would be heaven, you have a swimming pool there. My sister has solar panels. Electric $10 a month there. Want to move there?
On the corner,quarter of an acre, doing up dating,50 year old house. To paint
Veteran: USMC: Postal Clerk 2. Earth Angel To Come. Counting Heads, Penning Tales.
No comments:
Post a Comment