Sunday, October 22, 2023

Out of fucks to give, hogs and pigs, tales to pin, love, luck, lights, lessons over time. Nuts and beans, beans and no dick, dawgs and dawgs, donkey to date.Donna Fraser Busted!

 DIFFERENT..So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. - Dreams, Blue Light Specials, Dances On Cloud Nine.No one reality has authority over you. You, after all, are the creator. Out of fucks to give, hogs and pigs, tales to pin, love, luck, lights, lessons over time. Nuts and beans, beans and no dick, dawgs and dawgs, donkey to date.Donna Fraser Busted!

Just stumbled across another historic reminder of how powerful the Internet Archive is as a resource. From a certain GCHQ presentation. Happy birthday.






Fairy Tales daily life,adventures all the time,trips to neverlands, Peter Pan. God guys,good guys,depends on the day for some, Captain Hook, once long ago tales from other lands. Magic in the air, pixies dusts, kids lost   for all time.Common Wits.


"One life to live".

I do hope they get your teeth n billing fixed. What do you grow in your garden?


Subject: Re: "One life to live".YOU WERE CREATED FOR A PURPOSE. ARE YOU SEARCHING FOR MEANING? DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JESUS? CREATION? LIFE AFTER DEATH?EASY LIKE A SUNDAY MORNING, WEEDS TO COVER,WORKING IN THE MUD WITH DIRT AND SHIT,JUST SAYING.
Inline image


Cali photo, photocalif, stand for, strangers online, history left to create.
Inline image


Take me as I am .Or don’t take me at all. Accept me .Understand me .Touch me .Trust me .Feel me .Hear me, Heal me ,Need me.Try to describe your feelings, your doubts your secrets... get them out of your thought but don't tell anyone, tell God.Straight Forward.

Inline image

YOU WERE CREATED FOR A PURPOSE. ARE YOU SEARCHING FOR MEANING? DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JESUS? CREATION? LIFE AFTER DEATH?EASY LIKE A SUNDAY MORNING, WEEDS TO COVER,WORKING IN THE MUD WITH DIRT AND SHIT,JUST SAYING.

 With 2,500 to 3,000 words, you can understand 90% of everyday English conversations, English newspaper and magazine articles, and English used in the workplace. The remaining 10% you'll be able to learn from context, or ask questions about. HORSES HORSIN' AROUND, “Israel’s security is based partly on a relationship with the United States built ...Cattle Callers, Whales On Land, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas,Lots Of Frogs 2.

Now I'm up and I don't need you im the bad guy huh.We can't wait to listen to some of this music you submitted Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'.Frogs to stand in lines.Frogs, spiders and snakes, friends in the wild, eaten alive, back in time, coins to flip. Cows to call home, pages to books.Horns, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, How To Make A Buck. Spruce Power , Sue Me States.·Out of fucks to give, hogs and pigs, tales to pin, love, luck, lights, lessons over time. Nuts and beans, beans and no dick, dawgs and dawgs, donkey to date.Donna Fraser Busted!


No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment