Monday, October 9, 2023

Hope Defined: Hang On: Pain Ends.

 "Give Me More:Grown Man Now.Twilight Zone! I’m out!FIRST OFF ALL THIS IS COMING FROM …Fairy Tales: Girls Lost And Found: Earth Angels Homeless.Loyalty makes you family. Blood makes you related, cons, coins, cattle runs. Suns Lights.Buff 2 Butch. I'm sure this will offend some...guess what?

 Ozzie and Harriet,' 'Mayberry' America of old was vastly superior to what we are experiencing today."Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find..Lots of lies, lots of love, lots of laughs, tales online, stories to share, cat and mouse, cartoons shows. Pages to turn, stories to read, books to create, monkeys on a tree. Games of rats and men, rats racing for more cash daily, events for the here and now.Carol-Castro Jarrot 
"FYI: Women like men who are caring. For psychopaths, that whole charming white knight thing is just a facade. I’ll be your friend I’ll help you carry on For it won’t be long .Witty, Wise, and Healthy, Coins Flipped Daily. Lions,Tigers,Bears;Oh My:Boys To Men:The Rabbit Hole.

  Lease a rooftop solar photovoltaic (PV) system with fixed monthly payments.Play with the codes, buy house , terminated the solar and the lease, 5 years later, you own the solar panels.All About Dick,I cannot lie. Starlet Battles,Not so sure about #diarhea.Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2."Words to the Wise: 5 Cents To Spare, Porky Pigs".

'Me explaining how I paid for gas I pulled my butt apart and stuff.. was totally nude...it was weird.'Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2."Words to the Wise: 5 Cents To Spare, Porky Pigs".


***FIRST COME FIRST SERVE***DREAM AMERICAN'. 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙢𝙚... 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄'𝙢 𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛.ESTABLISH. MAINTAIN. EXPAND .NO SELLER, NO DEAL, NO AGENCY, NOT WAY TO CLOSE, TERMS UNACCEPTABLE TO SELLER.

"FYI: Women like men who are caring. For psychopaths, that whole charming white knight thing is just a facade.Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2.Flipped, games played, life on the beach, good tales to spin. Stories told long ago, holiday hits, to give, to get, circles of love, circles of luck.DRINK DEEP, of the Grail, of (((WISDOM)))


'Me explaining how I paid for gas I pulled my butt apart and stuff.. was totally nude...it was weird.'THE TRANSFER OF THE AGREEMENT BECAUSE WE DO NOT HAVE ANY DOCUMENTATION FROM THAT TRANSFER BETWEEN YOU AND MR.ESPINOZA . A REAL POWER BLAST.
Lease a rooftop solar photovoltaic (PV) system with fixed monthly payments.Play with the codes, buy house , terminated the solar and the lease, 5 years later, you own the solar panels.All About Dick,I cannot lie. Starlet Battles,Not so sure about #diarhea.

 I’ll be your friend I’ll help you carry on For it won’t be long .Witty, Wise, and Healthy, Coins Flipped Daily. Lions,Tigers,Bears;Oh My:Boys To Men:The Rabbit Hole. I’ll be your friend I’ll help you carry on For it won’t be long .Witty, Wise, and Healthy, Coins Flipped Daily. Lions,Tigers,Bears;Oh My:Boys To Men:The Rabbit Hole.
Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2.Flipped, games played, life on the beach, good tales to spin. Stories told long ago, holiday hits, to give, to get, circles of love, circles of luck.DRINK DEEP, of the Grail, of (((WISDOM)))


Toxic people" don't exist anymore than evil people or saints. I understand you mean well, but we can't cut out people with bad coping mechanisms and mental illness simply because they're difficult. For instance, I'm sure everyone has a family member or two that they still care deeply for with these traits. 


Inline image

Hope Defined: Hang On: Pain Ends. For a fee, PTSD, nuts on the run. Bats and birds, singing songs on the mountain tops...Choices Made.Senior alert, over 65 years old, or older tell me, would like to know, if you will share. Senior Alert, time to spare, RV trips to the beach...Plans to be made.

Morons, Angels To Cry, Tests Over Time, To Fail, First Attempts With New Data, Pages Turned.Woman for man, good day to you, to connect, to the things we may have in common. Senior, over the hill, out of the rat race, doing what I want, when I want to do it, is the life that I live. Retired, relaxed, food in the backyard, Working in the mud, the life, I live now.


Hope Defined: Hang On: Pain Ends. 


It's called capitalism. It's all we got, like it or not. If you are honestly that dissatisfied, you could renounce your citizenship and move to a country that practices a different economic philosophy. Edward Snowden has, and from what I hear, would return to America in a heartbeat if he be not charged a spy. So, perhaps it is not capitalism you are opposed to, but the feeling your needs are not being met.

The beauty of capitalism is that contrary to your argument, it is us, the consumers who pull the strings. Industrialists only are able to do what we allow them to. They live a life of obscene prosperity, but are more fearful than even you, because they realize their fortune is only on the fickle wishes of folk like you and me.

On a personal note, once I was able to get in touch with my true Source of prosperity, I no longer had to search for money. It comes to me, effortlessly. You should be able to look out your living room window with your first cup of joe, and see you live in the greatest land on the planet, at the very best of times to live here.


Loyalty makes you family. Blood makes you related, cons, coins, cattle runs. Suns Lights.Buff 2 Butch. I'm sure this will offend some..."Toxic people" don't exist anymore than evil people or saints. Iguess what?

Inline image



Sure, there's a breaking point. But, people simply cannot be broken down into types like this. I believe it's a symptom of the ease and immediate relief provided by modern technology."Toxic people" don't exist anymore than evil people or saints. I And that is the real toxic problem, how to maintain mindfulness in this noisy world.
Inline image

Give Me More:Grown Man Now.Twilight Zone! I’m out!FIRST OFF ALL THIS IS COMING FROM …Fairy Tales: Girls Lost And Found: Earth Angels Homeless.Loyalty makes you family. Blood makes you related, cons, coins, cattle runs. Suns Lights.Buff 2 Butch. I'm sure this will offend some...guess what?
Practice to perfection: classic life lessons. 'I AM THERE WAITING, WATCHING Keeping to the shadows But when you need me ...

No comments:

Post a Comment