Saturday, December 25, 2021

Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.Thank You For Another Wonderful Year!MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

 Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows. Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.Thank You For Another Wonderful Year!MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!



CNN Breaking News's avatar 


    Keep you head up, lessons to learn, hopes to hang on: pain ends, words to define, good luck.Boats to float,waves to make,dances on the water, earth angel, olde soul, wings to winds. Castles in the sky, heaven is home, views,voices in my head.Weird.Year in Review : Walter Richard Bailey, Jr. Guardians of the Galaxy:Head Counts, Winners, Sinners, Saints, Dances On Clouds.Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.



TIME's avatar 

So many people are suffering from Long COVID that treatment centers can’t keep up ti.me/3GjBkuA.OLD MEMORIES . Notes from a sinner The Twilight Zone! I'm out! LMFAO!I'M GOING TO TRY AND ACT LIKE A NORMAL, HAPPY, MENTALLY BALANCED PERSON TODAY. WISH ME LUCK!' Now we have to fill it with Equipment, Surgeons, Medical Personal and create an endowment for the years to come. YouTube. Snakes Gone, “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” God is love, lots of love, lots of luck, lots of tests over time, lost in time, lost in space, lost in the lights .


 Do not allow anyone to define you.Horses in barns, sisters with stories, tales online,history noted, over time and space, classes on love ... 'Me: Talk to me dirty Her: I pull my panties to the side when I shit Oczsavage you need to leave'Rave, a very small one, for at least I'm thankful for what I have.Blue dreams, in the air, blue oceans of prayers of sinners, and saints, boats on the water.


��Scott's avatar 

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” God is love, lots of love, lots of luck, lots of tests over time, lost in time, lost in space, lost in the lights Wales On Land, Cows To Go, Dinner To Fix, Holiday Hits, Cattle On The Table.
God is love, lots of love, lots of luck, lots of tests over time, lost in time, lost in space, lost in the lights Health Heart Homes. oceanwindsbythesea.blogspot.com/2014/12/health… God is love, lots of love, lots of luck, lots of tests over time, lost in time, lost in space, lost in the lights Wales On Land, Cows To Go, Dinner To Fix, Holiday Hits, Cattle On The Table.


Growing Up. Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves.Piss-off, lifestyle of hardships to share, with the gods from the center of the earth. “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” God is love, lots of love, lots of luck, lots of tests over time, lost in time, lost in space, lost in the lights .
I can fill with conservative tears.Hate or love, lessons learned on right and wrong ways to change.

OLD MEMORIES . Notes from a sinner The Twilight Zone! I'm out! LMFAO!I'M GOING TO TRY AND ACT LIKE A NORMAL, HAPPY, MENTALLY BALANCED PERSON TODAY. WISH ME LUCK!' Now we have to fill it with Equipment, Surgeons, Medical Personal and create an endowment for the years to come. YouTube. Snakes Gone, “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” God is love, lots of love, lots of luck, lots of tests over time, lost in time, lost in space, lost in the lights .

May be an image of text that says 'I realize this is a controversial take but maybe being one blown tire, one broken bone, or one paycheck away from homelessness & financial ruin at all times isn't "freedom" the way we were raised to believe it is. @libbybalakar'

Life on the stages, good times, horse and pony shows, green lights, luck of the Irish. 5151: Made in America .Do You Know, Jack. Or Was It John, Maybe Joe, hard to say, some guy, you know the one. With the bean, with the candle, who ran under the shade of the moon.

Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I wasMISTAKEN’.McDonald's Is Being Investigated For Their Always-Broken Ice Cream Machines.Walking On Sunshine, Daily Events. Pages To Go.Purple Rain, Songs Played, Here And Now, Regina A. Buitenkant shared. Now we have to fill it with Equipment, Surgeons, Medical Personal and create an endowment for the years to come. YouTube. Snakes Gone,

 We are all walking our own paths, living on our own timeline. And you don’t get to choose the timing for another person's healing. It makes sense that when a relationship isn’t working, we wish to help the other person see how they could be different. It seems obvious to us that if only they would 'xxxx', we could be happy.


Genderfluid faerie switch,My Heart Speaks. INDEPENDENT WOMAN:Caribbean Queen It's NOW or NEVER. Black,Read, Rites, play on words, waves to make, crazy like a fox, crazy common, not me. Sunny and bright, heads above the common. Open Books:Sunny And Bright, Lions On Top:Moves to make.

 It makes sense that when a relationship isn’t working, we wish to help the other person see how they could be different. It seems obvious to us that if only they would 'xxxx', we could be happy. Now we have to fill it with Equipment, Surgeons, Medical Personal and create an endowment for the years to come. YouTube. Snakes Gone,



I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.Just wait and see.



Family Affairs,Nuts, Common Clowns, PTSD, Thanks Uncle Sam, Battles And Wars, American Birds,Trades.Bats Out Of Hell.Strangers To Friends.' Image may contain: text that says 'ididn't i ask for the attitude i know, its on the house Delivered' . Now we have to fill it with Equipment, Surgeons, Medical Personal and create an endowment for the years to come. YouTube. Snakes Gone,

May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'Take me to a pumpkin patch and stuff me like a scarecrow You nasty. I'll be there in 10 minutes'


The Jerusalem Post: Love, Lights, Lessons, hung out to dry, words in waves to come. Earth Angels: Rats To Races, Free Rides, Holiday Hits And Misses, Joys To The Worlds. Ready for What?You reap what you sow. Be mindful of your behavior and how you treat others.Pilar Dsilvas' Blog,RAZZLE DAZZLE!Rather consensus. Now we have to fill it with Equipment, Surgeons, Medical Personal and create an endowment for the years to come. YouTube. Snakes Gone,
May be an image of text that says 'ਦਜ Hey jesus You want a beer? Naw dude, im Already Hammered'


Breaking the Silence: To Understand Normal Thinking! In Case You Missed It: Now we have to fill it with Equipment, Surgeons, Medical Personal and create an endowment for the years to come. YouTube. Snakes Gone,


JUST SAYING. FROGS, SPIDERS AND SNAKES, FRIENDS IN THE WILD, EATEN ALIVE, BACK IN TIME, COINS TO FLIP.
No photo description available.


All it takes for Evil and Failure to Prevail is for Good Man to do Nothing.Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a joint’ business,and business about to pick way the fuck up.Shimmer and Shine story. LOVE, LUCK, LESSONS, Rights, reasons, seasons of dances in the light of day, good times, faces in layers of colors, views to delight, another great day, in the land of the living, head counts. 
No photo description available.


Never run back to what broke you.Only you and your depth of character will make you successful. Last day online, bye.GO AWAY, FROM MY LIFE ,I HATE YOU.Let’s unite! Jump on this train, no ticket required Ticket. It’s easy!Dreams dancing on cloud nine, mercy and goodness, angels on hand, hand out to help the lost, warm arms at rest.
May be an image of 1 person, nature and skiing

CNN Breaking News,Life on the stages, good times, horse and pony shows, green lights, 
luck of the Irish. 5151: Made in America .Do You Know, Jack. Coins to toads, roads to paths,
ships of fools on the water. Good ties, good time frogs, god times, waves of words to share.

 Sons to shine, jacks and balls in a bag, marbles all gone, boys and the toys, over the years.Recently, 
I learned a fun fact. Did you know… Clowns get paid $70 an hour Sorry I’ve been mia, I’ll give 
you a life update soon.


Friends are like stars, you don't always see them but you always know where they are… The Hellish Reality Of Working At An Overseas 'Click Farm'. I Was Tortured By The Chicago PD:. Life Is A Beach. Black and white, hits and misses, glory.Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.


Never run back to what broke you.Only you and your depth of character will make you successful. Last day online, bye.GO AWAY, FROM MY LIFE ,I HATE YOU.


Friends are like stars, you don't always see them but you always know where they are… The Hellish Reality Of Working At An Overseas 'Click Farm'. I Was Tortured By The Chicago PD:. Life Is A Beach. Black and white, hits and misses, glory.Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.


Merry Christmas, Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows. Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales:
May be an image of 2 people, people standing and text that says 'FerrariA.G.E. lady Ferrari Fernandez Brenda Merry and Phrist Happy New Pear'
Merry Christmas, Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows. Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales:One of the reasons we need to make America great again, Eliminate corruption.We all Stand Tall against the Islamic Fascist."It's no...Ways to grow, ways to stay strong, road trips, places to see, in and out of time, dances in the streets.

  STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER THAN SMART & POOR! BILLBOARD'S MESSAGE The “Make America White Again”.UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.

Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows. Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.Thank You For Another Wonderful Year!MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

It’s NOW or NEVER.Family Matters: Ready for What?.'I don't know why added you You're a duck I'm a human Our love is forbidden Quack Shh... don't make this any harder than it needs to be.'

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Bartender: "what can i get you?" Blonde: 'Can "Cani i try a beer?" Bartender: "Anheuser Busch?" Blonde: "Fine thanks, how's your dick?" 小'
Merry Christmas, Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows. Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales:One of the reasons we need to make America great again, Eliminate corruption.We all Stand Tall against the Islamic Fascist."It's no...Ways to grow, ways to stay strong, road trips, places to see, in and out of time, dances in the streets.

 Ways to grow, ways to stay strong, road trips, places to see, in and out of time, dances in the streets.Here is my hand, take my hand and let me assist you back on track, back to the road to riches, dazes spent in a better state of mind.

The doors are open at the church, the time to stop and make a new plan, this could be the place for you.Coins Flip, Faces On Rat Racers.Hollywood is Empty-They All Went to Cannes...

We are the Modern Day Women Robin Hood of overages. This group is a safe place to share frustrations, work struggles and to help one another succeed After the Training. 'Believe in something. Even if it didn't happen.
"Everything's so simple, and we make everything so complicated. That's why we're confused."Love and hate, both four-letter words, same on the down-low, or words to distrust, same or equal to faithful and bullshit. Lol oops!
Anthony Hopkins' Mistakes: bumps in the road, Maya Moore: Notes on Veterans in questions, pieces of witty remarks, growth, and changes. Help to direct, help to guide, rides to places of interest, needed still


Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.Thank You For Another Wonderful Year!MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Merry Christmas, Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows. Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales:

Merry Christmas, Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows. Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales:One of the reasons we need to make America great again, Eliminate corruption.We all Stand Tall against the Islamic Fascist."It's no...
One of the reasons we need to make America great again, Eliminate corruption.We all Stand Tall against the Islamic Fascist."It's no...

Merry Christmas, Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows. Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales:"With the talk show, all I cared about was spreading kindness and compassion, and everything I stand for was being attacked.

One of the reasons we need to make America great again, Eliminate corruption.We all Stand Tall against the Islamic Fascist."It's no...
Yes we've fu**king heard of el

No comments:

Post a Comment