Saturday, December 25, 2021

Almost Doesn't Count.Sabrina,Lilac City Fairy Tales’. Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!!

 This. Changes. Everything.Sometimes, I just hate Facebook, face-time, face to face, with pictures, of the good time, frogs, fish, plenty in the shadows of fools, snakes and freaks out at night.Sabrina,Lilac City Fairy Tales’. Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!


Counting Heads.Paths Crossed. Lessons Daily, Rites To Reasons, Glory Dazes To Cum.Angels in the heavens, angels here on earth, angels on the crosses with the young at heart.SHERI BETH JARROT VS BLAZE PIZZA.Says Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez tweeted, “Let’s begin ‘The Purge’ to roundup all Conservative traitors.”May your journey here be blessed with peace.. love.. happiness and hope.. Much love to you all..


BREAKING THE SILENCE :UNDERSTAND NORMAL THINKING! Facebook, winners and losers, snakes and frogs, views to stop.Almost Doesn't Count.Sabrina,Lilac City Fairy Tales’. Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!!

Washingtonville High School Wizards Alumni Classmate Photos GEORGE MICHAEL - DON'T LET THE SUN GO DOWN ON ME .GLORIA GAYNOR - I WILL SURVIVE ..Sabrina,Lilac City Fairy Tales’. Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!!
Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves.Fairy tales,Beach Bum on a path to self-discovery:Stronger for the classes.Black, White, Wholes In Heads, Coins To Play, Signs Of Good Times, Both Sides.
May be an image of 3 people, people standing, military uniform and outdoors

Genderfluid faerie switch,My Heart Speaks. INDEPENDENT WOMAN:Caribbean Queen It's NOW or NEVER. Black,Read, Rites, play on words, waves to make, crazy like a fox, crazy common, not me. Sunny and bright, heads above the common. Open Books:Sunny And Bright, Lions On Top:Moves to make.
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Robert Mugabe Quotes YOU CANNOT give a woman everything she needs. If God Himself gave them eyebrows, they shave it and draw their own. God gave them nails, they cut it off and fixed their own, God gave them hair, they cut it off and fixed their own,He gave them breast, they repackage it to what they want, God still gave them buttocks ,they arrange it to the size they want. If even God can't satisfy them then who are U to think that you can please them ? My brother don't kili yourself.'

 Thinking about Bobby saying “I adopted two boys and they grew up great! They grew up heros!” All Men Exposed. Men And Mice: Cartoon Hits: Decades Of Frog Faces. Good Time Frogs, Snakes, Spiders And Worms. Words To Define: Truthful, Honest, Bullshit.



 Note to self: I am allowed to cry. I am allowed to scream. But, I am not allowed to give up. Things will all get done somehow. Just breathe.Ways to grow, expand, and explore, words in waves, salads.The one that writes the stories rules. Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays.


All Men Exposed. Men And Mice: Cartoon Hits: Decades Of Frog Faces. Good Time Frogs, Snakes, Spiders And Worms. Words To Define: Truthful, Honest, Bullshit


May be an image of text that says 'The "Mask Up Utah" sign is even funnier if you speak Spanish. Layton Clinic #MASK UPUTAH'
Ways to grow, expand, and explore, words in waves, salads.The one that writes the stories rules. Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays.The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.” — Elie Wiesel .A Walk to Caesarea. My God, my God, may it never end – the sand . Sheri Beth Jarrot, Sheri Fag hag 1 of Upland. Bitches, dykes, butches, fag hags, Sheri, Sima, Rachel Gay Jarrot, sluts, slugs, snakes in gardens of the dead heads.

All Men Exposed. Men And Mice: Cartoon Hits: Decades Of Frog Faces. Good Time Frogs, Snakes, Spiders And Worms. Words To Define: Truthful, Honest, Bullshit





  Blue oceans to create. Dream Dazes: Out Of Mind, Witty and Wise,.Dawn Dream Starts: Fairy Tales..Ways And Journeys, Trips to Lands Of Dreams, Dances In Lights. Ready for dream life?.....stars out tonight, dreams and wishes granted, shooting blue stars, wishes....dreams to action, dreams life for prince, or a fat frog on the banks, gifts to share..Freedom from others: views, values, voices in your head, joy and pain, doing the right things.Homes, houses, waves to make, not doing normal, plain, or common. Wishes on stars.



Love conquers all! I would love to runaway with you and do something we won't forget. Anywhere with you is where I want to be. Let's runaway, far away Let's do something we won't forget. It is ABOUT the SUNSHINEHouses Of May: Asset Finders.

When we left the movie show the future wasn't bright But came dawn the show goes on & I don't want to say good night So say good morning .Jordan Starr: Blue Ocean, Lakes, Oceans Dreams: Real Estate Dances: Treats. Recaps, Recalls, Reviews, Reflections, Rights To Reasons.COME ON INNER PEACE, I DON’T HAVE ALL DAY.

May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'My broom when I bought it My Broom 2 months later'
When you and the ROACH I Have been battling for years .Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe, Lovers.You have a way with words that really peak my interest, not to mention your upbeat and that's always a plus. Are you a Hermit?

May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'Y'all might as well be piñata's this year for Halloween since you let everybody hit it'


LAST CHANCE. Every mind is its own world. It’s all about perception. You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance. NEW YEAR, NEW YOU! (Yep, you read that right!)Freedom from others: views, values, voices in your head, joy and pain, doing the right things.Homes, houses, waves to make, not doing normal, plain, or common. Wishes on starJapanese Proverb...Bitches in heat, sheep dogs, help to Adam, Eve Hated dogs,on two legs dawgs bad in Jewish pack of hell hound. Money and cash to rule, money lenders, Jewish Red Hats, red and white hats, eight days in the winter. Jesus Christ and Moses cousins then, or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment