Wednesday, December 4, 2019

A world without wolves is a world without wonder ๐ŸบSo far DNA tests have failed to determine if he's a modern wolf, Pleistocene wolf, dog, or the transitional stage from a wolf to dog!

Pay attention here: what do you want to explore? Tell me about it in terms of only what you want not what you don't want.Creating blue oceans, what I know, what I want, steps to take to climb another mountain. Thanks so much for your help, and your attention to this matter.

Lots of interest in so many things, blue oceans to create.Frogs, spiders and snakes, friends in the wild, eaten alive, back in time, coins to flip. Cows to call home, pages to books.Disney Fan Theories That Actually Hold Up ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐ŸŽฅ๐ŸŽฅ๐Ÿ“บ๐Ÿ“บ Frank Agresti , ๐Ÿ‚ ๐Ÿ’ฆ:๐ŸŽƒ ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿต ๐Ÿ’ชAdriana Agresti, Alex Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Tricks traders, dicks, dawgs, bitches in heat, monkeys in pack, monkeys to dodge.

Just because things are bad now doesn't mean they're going to be that way forever.Head In Clouds. Rites To Reasons.Great News On Grass Fed Beef. What Beef? Hogs To Feed.Now I'm up and I don't need you im the bad guy huh.We can't wait to listen to some of this music you submitted ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ™ŒThank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you.

Barb Kelly-Arnett Love this an to all you complainers I would give the shirt off my back to anyone in need but don't you ever question me I will say what I want when I want to whomever I want to it's my right an I am a strong enough woman to do it. This should go without saying now but, just in case I was not clear .....keep your negative opinions to yourself they mean nothing to me!Head In Clouds. Rites To Reasons.Great News On Grass Fed Beef. What Beef? Hogs To Feed.


Light and darkness, snakes and frogs, boys and jacks, marbles in a bag, lovers and haters, coins to flip.A world without wolves is a world without wonder ๐ŸบSo far DNA tests have failed to determine if he's a modern wolf, Pleistocene wolf, dog, or the transitional stage from a wolf to dog



Back on feet, trying to make new plans, people to see, places to go, and who to go with, questions up in the air. Teacher now of the numbers, cum and sail away today. So this is what the fuck y'all be going through...I ain't the one to gossip so you ain'€™t heard it from me.

Love and hate horns on a goat, love eveybody in your family all the time...? boats to float....blue skies, dream lives to share the joys and pains of love and hate, Man for a women for a trick or trade always searching for prey to rob, steal and tell white lies, with shades of gray on truthful and honest....Nightmare still.....issues of dogs, dawgs, frogs and snakes in green grass. Happy Holidays to the undead and unstable freaks out at night.
Image


 A world without wolves is a world without wonder ๐ŸบSo far DNA tests have failed to determine if he's a modern wolf, Pleistocene wolf, dog, or the transitional stage from a wolf to dog.Love and hate horns on a goat, love eveybody in your family all the time...? boats to float....blue skies, dream lives to share the joys and pains of love and hate, Man for a women for a trick or trade always searching for prey to rob, steal and tell white lies, with shades of gray on truthful and honest....Nightmare still.....issues of dogs, dawgs, frogs and snakes in green grass. Happy Holidays to the undead and unstable freaks out at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment