Wednesday, July 8, 2026

"People follow leaders by choice.Do not be fooled .

 Lots of laughs with that, thanks so much, talks about hoes, and bitches in heat, tricks to trade, momonpoly on free parking. Pages to write, tips and tales online. Freaks, frogs, and donkeys to date, faces of cows to call, home on the open ranges. Loved the cartoon hit.

Your ego is not your amigo" frogs in the house.Dances with tigers, dances with lions, chicks and babes, dream life for more.





Views, Values, Voices In My Head.Heads, Hearts, Hands To Guide, Golden Years. Forever Young.Until Tomorrow: Shine.We do not force our will or beliefs on others because we are not speaking from our ego, that is the illusion...Judgements, Overages or Pre-Foreclosures! There are some MASSIVE CHECKS Out There Like This One for $88,162.24 That Deanna L. Reclaimed (pocketing $35,264.80 for her efforts!):

This. Changes. Everything.Stay active and just keep moving...‘THE EMPIRE OF LIES’ Sprusce Powers, Midterms, Transfers, And Terminations.


Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.Making things happen is my passion. Your ego is not your amigo" frogs in the house.Dances with tigers, dances with lions, chicks and babes, dream life for more.

Views, Values, Voices In My Head.Heads, Hearts, Hands To Guide, Golden Years. Forever Young.Until Tomorrow: Shine. TALKING GIBBERISH.Charmed for life.Dawn of the Rebirth: 3 Hard Knocks: Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.Making things happen is my passion. 

Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you. From The Dee.Celebrating all veterans who wrote a blank check made payable to the United States of America for service up to and including their life.moments...They aren’t little.




Gifts of stories, gifts of hidden messengers, faces to chances, faces to change. Apples for snakes, an apple for teaches, stories told. 

Cats And Dogs, Battles And Wars, Cartoon Hits, Dances In Movies, Hits And Misses.Birds To Fly...Palm Springs Cheers, Great Job. Chaps.I swear I thought of u .The Real U.


Lessons Daily, Mountains Top.  Lions to roar, faces in the crowds, good times, snakes, spiders and worms.I was befuddled. I actually asked the boy to repeat himself.

Jose Anthony Santiago Sr.

July 14, 1959 – March 22, 2025
Obituary of Jose Anthony Santiago Sr.

Jose A. Santiago, Sr., 65, passed unexpectedly on March 22, 2025. Jose was a loving husband, father, grandfather and a man who touched the hearts of everyone he knew. He was a proud 20 year member of the NYPD, serving most of his years with the prestigious highway patrol unit. 


After his retirement in 2001, he continued his passion of police service by serving part time in several Orange County police departments. His latest endeavor was as an active 20 plus year member of his hometown department, Washingtonville PD.

Cats And Dogs, Battles And Wars, Cartoon Hits, Dances In Movies, Hits And Misses.Birds To Fly...Palm Springs Cheers, Great Job. Chaps.I swear I thought of u .The Real U.



Still in the mother land making friends and meeting fans. I LOVE IT HERE!!!! THANK YOU fox_africa πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦ πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ History Across The Lines, Rainbow Racers Heads Up,Cheers And Chaps, Winners, Losers, Learners, Birds And Bees, Songs To Sing, Glory Dazes To Come. Angels In The Clouds. God Ties.πŸŒŸπŸŒˆπŸ’œπŸ‘»Clans Together Tribe Members Notes.Celebrities React To The Passing Of Jazz Singer Nancy Wilson.

Good Fellows. Wishes, dreams and prayers, stars out tonight. Stars bright, and stars blue, what a site toe dead. Coins for the dead, coins for the sons, coins for the frogs to see on the left sides. Lefts three time, take next right hand turn, back to square one. Tips to Shut up...Good ties, good times, good luck, singing in the rain, singing in the dark. Happy Dazes, Happy Friday, Happy Holiday to the masses.You are a star in the dreams that you create when you sleep, dreams in actions…Horns Of Love And Hate.Bubblegum Bitch: I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment