Saturday, September 17, 2022

Don’t call me angel .Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.

 Not caring what other people think is the best choice you will ever make.'FINE LINE.Rats to roaches, dicks to dawgs, faces to crowds,good time toads, heads to count, wishes on stars, sluts,slugs, snakes in the grass.

May be an image of 1 person

Recaps,Recalls, Reviews, Reflections,Rights To Reasons.INDEPENDENT WOMEN:Sisters Across The USA: NEW FILM STREAM NOW'#JoeBidensAmerica #JoeBiden, Don’t call me angel .Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.

May be an image of 4 people, people standing and outdoors

Good morning friends and family I just want to say thank you for your prayers concerns messages words of encouragement I am doing well now .Subject: REMINDER: Please DocuSign: SQ114845 Delight to Hernandez, Not going to happen, doing the same thing, get the same reaction.Don’t call me angel .Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.

Amber's birthday fundraiser for New Beginnings-Ending Domestic Violence
Amber's birthday fundraiser for New Beginnings-Ending Domestic Violence
Fundraiser for New Beginnings-Ending Domestic Violenceby Amber Dulaney

No comments:

Post a Comment