Friday, August 5, 2022

So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.The New Prison Camps,Temecula Valley Homes Team."From Primates to Politicians".

 Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.The New Prison Camps,Temecula Valley Homes Team."From Primates to Politicians" is a fascinating journey between the animal side of the human species and politicians....

May be an image of body of water
Everything Is One.Public Group.The Doctor is in the house! RAZZLE DAZZLE! 'Saints and Sinners.Public Group.The Doctor is in the house! RAZZLE DAZZLE! 'Saints and Sinners. The little things...The little moments...They aren’t little.So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.The New Prison Camps,Temecula Valley Homes Team."From Primates to Politicians".
May be a cartoon of Superman

Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, How To Make A Buck. Spruce Power , Sue Me States. Hats And Horns, Lions On Top, Angels In Host, Family Affairs, Lovers, Haters, Suckers In The Roots.


Under The Surface. Mountain Views,Witty, Wise, and Healthy, Coins Flipped Daily. Lions,Tigers,Bears;Oh My:Boys To Men:The Rabbit Hole.So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.The New Prison Camps,Temecula Valley Homes Team."From Primates to Politicians".

1

  • So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.The New Prison Camps,Temecula Valley Homes Team."From Primates to Politicians".Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Faces Under The Surface.Moments Lost In Time. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English ?'The reality is... None of us are easy to be with.. we all suffer from something.. So when you meet someone who's willing to stay.. committed to understanding you & actually wants to grow w/you.. Don't let lame shit like ego & pride ruin it.. 



  • Real is rare. remember that'.Burning trees all the way, not racing, stopping to smell the roses, ways to go, see the sites.Harry What the fuck just happened? It’s not like I’m Jeffrey Epstein or Bill Cosby. I’m a business man. I make movies. I make damn good movies. Tricks of the trade, to file UCC 1, ask for a transfer, UCC 2, after a UCC 3, was not able to get seller to sign.



  • May be an illustration of flower


    Just saying, factors to consider, boomers, guys and dudes, born in 1950, what. Retired, relax, ready to rock, ready to roll, glory dazes to come. More mountains to climb, strangers now, who knows, what comes next.
  • UCC forms, not available, another excuse to delay the sale of houses, Principles are left to hang out and dry.Harry What the fuck just happened? It’s not like I’m Jeffrey Epstein or Bill Cosby. I’m a business man. I make movies. I make damn good movies. Tricks of the trade, to file UCC 1, ask for a transfer, UCC 2, after a UCC 3, was not able to get seller to sign.
    May be an image of 1 person and text


  • Morning everyone,LA NEVER HURT.''I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Conspiracy Theorist''.'SPRUCE POWER | LINKEDIN,Empire Of Liars,Will Change More Than Once.'I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?

     

    • First Day New School!
      Congrats
      guys .Sandpiper, whatever” I mean fuck you.Rachel Butch Jarrot,Assholes, Cows, Pigs, Suckers For Free Shit, Dung.No Regrets,No Excuses:People I Used To Know:Once.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .FAIRY TALES,BEACH BUM ON A PATH TO SELF DISCOVERY:
    MY NAME IS JACKIE HERRAN, I'M ORIGINALLY FROM OSWEGO, IL AND MOVED OUT TO ...Stay strapped or get clapped". -Mr Rogers'.Canceled and Expired are both permanent off market statuses. Once a listing is marked as either, it will remain that way permanently. 


  • Canceled listings do not switch to Expired (or vice versa), even when they reach their expiration date- they will continue to show as Canceled forever.Happy Day, Easter Delights, Son Shines... INDEPENDENT WOMAN:Caribbean Queen It's NOW or NEVER. Black,Read, Rites, play on words, waves to make, crazy like a fox, crazy common, not me.

I CALLED THEM AND AFTER A LONG wait, 4 years later. Houses to sell, will not close, without, UCC transfer forms. On Accounts that have been terminated.

May be a meme of 1 person and text

No comments:

Post a Comment