Sunday, April 17, 2022

My compliments for such creativity. How will you celebrate this Easter? Retired North County male here. I CALLED THEM AND AFTER A LONG wait, 4 years later.

 Sons To Shine, Empire Of Liars, Assholes On Roof, Spruse Powers. Stories.Don't let the ugly in others kill the beauty in you.'Naw girl, you want that Knigga, you can have him!"Dicks, dawgs, donkeys to date, monkeys in packs, lessons to learn. Hot and wet, sounds of birds in the dogwood trees, songs to play, dances in the streets, babes, chicks, dames, fairy tales to recap.Friends, Family, Foes, Faces In The Crowds. Roles To Play, Decades.


May your journey here be blessed with peace.. love.. happiness and hope.. Much love to you all.. Sending smoke and prayers for everyone near and far..A’Ho Mitakuye oyasin .Friends, Family, Foes, Faces In The Crowds. Roles To Play, Decades.

Friends, Family, Foes, Faces In The Crowds. Roles To Play, Decades.


May be an image of text that says 'Apparently when you donate blood, it has to be YOUR blood.'

FERRARI A.G.E...WORLD FANS OFFICIAL,My compliments for such creativity. How will you celebrate this Easter? Retired North County male here. I CALLED THEM AND AFTER A LONG wait, 4 years later. Brenda Fernandez,Admin.

 · 
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Lady Ferrari brenda'

Ferrari Alessando Giacomo Enzo,FERRARI A.G.E...WORLD FANS OFFICIAL,My compliments for such creativity. How will you celebrate this Easter? Retired North County male here. I CALLED THEM AND AFTER A LONG wait, 4 years later. Brenda Fernandez,Admin. Aless Giacomo Ferrari.

Peacocks are out, the males are trying to find a moment to heat with a hen or two on 1200 aceas in Carlsbad, or check out the fish at sea world, burning trees, daily event , all the time, some days are better, and some days are just good.CLASSES ON LOVE AND HATE.BEFORE TIME, BEFORE PEOPLE, LIFE IN OTHER FORMS, WISDOM IN THE THE SOUNDS OF THE WINDS..   Sons To Shine, Empire Of Liars, Assholes On Roof, Spruse Powers. Stories.

IN LIFE, YOU GET WHAT YOU FOCUS ON. SO, FOCUS ON WHAT YOU WANT. TRY LOOKING IN A DIFFERENT WAY. NIGHTMARES WITH THE FAKE FRIENDS THAT LEAVE YOU TO SWING THE WIND, HAPPY TO SAVE THEIR OWN SKIN.DID YOU KNOW THAT TOO MUCH TOLERANCE KILLS LOVE?

I AIN’T THE ONE TO GOSSIP SO YOU AIN’T HEARD IT FROM ME .FAIRY TALES,BEACH BUM ON A PATH TO SELF DISCOVERY: SANDPIPER, WHATEVER” I MEAN FUCK YOU.PERSONS, WOMEN, MEN … MORONS.MEGHAN BASTARD. (SPRUCE POWER)MAR 11, 2022, 12:11 PM CST.

Ferrari Alessando Giacomo Enzo,FERRARI A.G.E...WORLD FANS OFFICIAL,My compliments for such creativity. How will you celebrate this Easter? Retired North County male here. I CALLED THEM AND AFTER A LONG wait, 4 years later. Brenda Fernandez,Admin. Aless Giacomo Ferrari. Sons To Shine, Empire Of Liars, Assholes On Roof, Spruse Powers. Stories.

Spruce Power, has the title of being the worst solar company ....http://facesundertheskinloverstossuckershits.blogspot.com › ...
— Spruce Power. solar panels on the roof, lease prepaid for 20 years, ... known as the worst, solar company to work with, in the USA, ...
May be an image of indoor and text that says 'When you ask me how I'm doing and say "I'm functioning" this is what I mean'

 Mmm hi. 619-892-2526, ibrad2021@gmail.comSpruce Solar Prices By Zip. Get Spruce Solar Panel Quotes.Bright Lights, Angels In Host, Lucky Stars Whinging.#JoeBidensAmerica #JoeBiden, Don’t call me angel . Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you.DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'.What the fuck, crooks, cheaters, liars, will cause you lots of headaches, customer services, is a skill they have not read, lived.Spruce Power,The Daily Yahoo!


Thank God.Shit Happen, Hard Knocks Schools, Lessons Learned. Dances In Darkness, Black And White. TRADING KUSH FOR SEX WITH DICKS.. Attention Walmart Shoppers .Franky Trees, frank and beans to eat, good times, songs on the winds, hats and holas, horns to sound, friends, family, and foes, pages to turn, books to review.

Everything's so simple, and we make everything so complicated. That's why we're confused."My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them. This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .Ain't nobody's business if I do.Where’s Your Loyalty? Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, How To Make A Buck. Spruce Power , Sue Me States.

My compliments for such creativity. How will you celebrate this Easter? Retired North County male here. I CALLED THEM AND AFTER A LONG wait, 4 years later. Houses to sell, will not close, without, UCC transfer forms. On Accounts that have been terminated. Assholes on the roof, no contract in place, 8 weeks, for for out of backside, Spruce Power,937TH ATTEMPT: My Brother's Keeper:

My Brother's Keeper:Houses to sell, will not close, without, UCC transfer forms. Donkeys In Cali, LIARS. Solar Panels. March 4th 2022.DARKNESS IN THE NINES, BLUE STARS TO SHOOT: The DocuSign has been resent, please make sure that you are checking you spam folder as well. Hats And Horns.Veteran Housing Matters:
'PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. AASSN MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING.'FRIENDLY REMINDER THE HOLOCAUST WAS LEGAL SLAVERY WAS LEGAL
May be an image of text that says 'REALITY CHECK AHEAD'

Seen by 1
Like
Comment
Share
I ain't the one to gossip. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels ... - Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com › Facebook Groups Sons To Shine, Empire Of Liars, Assholes On Roof, Spruse Powers. Stories.
'When I was a boy and would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me ...


HORSES IN BARNS, SISTERS WITH STORIES, TALES ONLINE,HISTORY NOTED, OVER TIME AND SPACE, CLASSES ON LOVE AND HATE.BEFORE TIME, BEFORE PEOPLE, LIFE IN OTHER FORMS, WISDOM IN THE THE SOUNDS OF THE WINDS..My compliments for such creativity. How will you celebrate this Easter? Retired North County male here. I CALLED THEM AND AFTER A LONG wait, 4 years later. 




No comments:

Post a Comment