Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Nothing says "I'm not interested in your shit" better than just walking off without saying a thing. Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT u.

Normal, main steam, or just a group of white people doing the white things that count in the long run, at the end of the day the houses, cars, condos, wigs and hair caps, what do you work, run, drives you daily, love, peace and happiness.


Life is like a camera; focus on what’s important, capture the good times, develop from the negative and if it goes wrong. Take another shot.Some people no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty. They move it from their faces into their hearts.

Time is a wheel, and time does not stop for looks, charms, or grasses that are greener for the cattle Party and play, tricks and trades, junk...Nothing says "I'm not interested in your shit" better than just walking off without saying a thing. Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT u.


 Crooks And Robbers.Dicks and Dawgs, Knights And Husky: Purple Eyes Noted. My niece wants to say Shalom to you .Purple Rain: Dances For Luck, Love, Lessons: Crooks And Robbers.Dicks and Dawgs, Knights And Husky: Purple Eyes Noted. My niece wants to say Shalom to you .Purple Rain: Dances For Luck, Love, Lessons: Daily. Rites, Reasons, Rainbow Racers, Heads Up, Clouds Of Birds In The Air, Angels On Calls. Street Dances.La La Land, History to note.Nothing says "I'm not interested in your shit" better than just walking off without saying a thing. Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT u.

No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment