Monday, March 9, 2020

Wishes On Stars, Waves Of Words: Sunny And Bright. ATG Radio Network 🎡🎼🎢🎻🎻🎢🎼🎡Hello friends!!Pixies - Where is My Mind (1988) ✌✨πŸŒπŸ’«πŸ˜‰πŸ‘✨ πŸ˜ŽπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸ„Stronger for the classes.

Jackasses, in other words, in all shades of people.I wish I lived on a beach πŸ˜­πŸ˜πŸŒŠ.Views shared with strangers to friends, woman for man, the shadows in the lights, at the end of the day.


Fingers in the air, dances in the winds, good times, pages to turn, light and darkness, sun and moon, stars in the darkness, stars to stand alone, stand out, shine bright, birds and bees, dogs and the tricks to play, good times, lessons learned once.Wishes On Stars, Waves Of Words: Sunny And Bright. ATG Radio Network 🎡🎼🎢🎻🎻🎢🎼🎡Hello friends!!Pixies - Where is My Mind (1988) ✌✨πŸŒπŸ’«πŸ˜‰πŸ‘✨ πŸ˜ŽπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸ„Stronger for the classes.

Roles to play, games online, dicks in lines, suckers for a lick, suckers for free. Rocks to roll, gems to love, faces in the shadows, freaks, fools, frogs in groups. Men and mice, cartoon hits across the decades, .....are u male...female or CD like me...??? Good Time, Cheap Fucks, Lucky Breaks, Heads To Count.


Text me if u wanna chat or play kinky boots footsies cosplay with me : 818 939 6272 Yolanda Jon Woo CD Queen of Kinky Boots and Tickling Soles...... What shoe size do u wear...honey...??? Wink...hehehe...Kisses and Tickles......Blondie - Rapture. Kids and goats, sheep and donkeys to date, horns of love and hate. Lessons learned over time, friends and retards to do mix. Living Large, Blue Skies, Angels In Hosts:


I'm just trying to LOOK out ..for my peoples ! 1 TIME IS DEEP!!The Twilight Zone!!!!! I'm out!!! Lmmfao!!πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ



OVERVIEW… All In It: Bubblegum Bitch: πŸ„πŸ˜Ž. Riding Waves, Blasts To Veterans.πŸ’₯πŸ˜ŽπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸ„,I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’―Hands up for the help, hands up for the joys and the pains, gifts to share forever. Stories, tips, tales, and whales on land, flipping the cards. Party views online, sophistry to note. Boots on, made for walking, dances in the streets, glory dazes to come.Wishing on stars tonight. A wise man hears one word and understands two..

Houses Of May: Asset Finders.🀑LAST CHANCE. Every mind is its own world. It’s all about perception. You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance. NEW YEAR, NEW YOU! (Yep, you read that right!)πŸ™‚.Close up. Party views online, sophistry to note. Boots on, made for walking, dances in the streets, glory dazes to come.Wishing on stars tonight. A wise man hears one word and understands two..

Cannabis and Conversation.Lost and found,free wills, to give up something that you love,how to start over, bitterness takes a turn,hopes and wishes in the air.By letting each thing act in accordance with its own nature.Everything that needs to be done gets done.

Dancing Snakes: Tales and tweets, frogs and snakes dancing in the wind. Jokes on frogs, laughs at hogs, snake movie stars.Fun and Games.Pixie Perfect Fairy tales, myst, fables are some of the best hidden stories.Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. It's your road, and yours alone.

Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.πŸ“·πŸ€‘ πŸ“·πŸ€§ πŸ“·πŸ’ΈπŸ“·πŸ˜ˆπŸ“·πŸ’‚.o yea I forgive but spell-casting with words that don't work on me irritates me like decompose flies, no witch or brujo is stronger than a messenger of Adonai, and no legion of demon's is stronger than YESHUA,.Wishes On Stars, Waves Of Words: Sunny And Bright. ATG Radio Network 🎡🎼🎢🎻🎻🎢🎼🎡Hello friends!!Pixies - Where is My Mind (1988) ✌✨πŸŒπŸ’«πŸ˜‰πŸ‘✨ πŸ˜ŽπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸ„Stronger for the classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment