Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Gifts to share, with the time and attention to the needs of the displace veterans. Help and hands on for assistance to get the cash off..

Just been missing talking to you the most, and waiting for the voice mail to hang up is what I have to do, when you do not answer. Just another of those things to put up with, so another one like mine on craigslist for $50. Need other things more. Wanted to say thanks again for the my faults of mind that still need work on, and your patientance. 


VANITY FAIR. Dark Knights, Snakes And Worms, Sun After The Moon, Daily Stars Shine At Night. on Christmas 2012, cancer death this time, out of her mind in pain, pills to live for the last five years, or was it AIDS, and a cover up, for Marilyn Gershire, Sheri Jarrots mother, to die that day.


Not sure of anything now. Have chip tooth again, so now the dental work needed is my search now, and how much of a discount. Can not afford to go to Mexico and get everything done in a few days, so I am looking around here.Gifts to share, with the time  and attention to the needs of the displace veterans. Help and hands on for assistance to get the cash off.

Enough about me, what about you? Now that you are grounded with little cash, and just the scooter to get around on what have you been doing? I know that you are still looking out for our interest in that apartment in Palm Springs, and thanks again for taking care of that, it is a relief to know that you are on top of that situration. Not sure if I would have been able to get there, so I want to think that you are parked at the curb at Ricky's house at night and you take off for the day some where else? Gifts to share, with the time  and attention to the needs of the displace veterans. Help and hands on for assistance to get the cash off.
U.S. Says Driving Would be Riskier if Fuel Standards Tougher

Or what do you do to past the time? Are you working on those coins or did Charlye pick them up? Otherwise the research could be fun. The history of some of the coins have stories that are interesting. I would hope that is part of your day, and one of the others could be your better eyesight for the engravings on the coins. 
Photo
 You would tell me if I am wrong I would expect that you would share the facts as they occur with you. Maybe not, not to sure at this point, so I wonder still.Gifts to share, with the time  and attention to the needs of the displace veterans. Help and hands on for assistance to get the cash off.

Anyway was just looking at the stuff I have around me, and I was thinking that some of it I do not like that much, and I could use some more things, if I got rid of the things that I do not use. It makes sense to me and I know that having a yard sale is going to happen this Saturday, so why not take the open window.



 I came accross a pair of your pants (black with gray and white band around the waist), and that black tee shirt that I wore back from the RV the last time, and the blue pineapple shirt. Gifts to share, with the time  and attention to the needs of the displace veterans. Help and hands on for assistance to get the cash off.


Charcoal Group Constants, Fucked For Life, Crooks And Liars- 310 777 7669:Tears Of Clown, Sands Of Time, Moving Alone: 7608512267, Steven Jarrot, oral expert on craigslist, Ventura or Upland,CA. Steven and Rachel Jarrot : Sinners, Saints, Monkeys To Dogs. 3 Jun 2013.MANY TIMES ARGUING ABOUT HER FEE. WHICH RANGED FROM $10 TO THIRTY FOR THE WHOLE USE OF HER BODY INCLUDING ANAL SEX.....Charmed, Dicks Out Of Box, Cows, Cattle Callers. Cows,Cattle, And Cattlecalls, Ready for What? 3 Jun 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment